Mom and Me Mobile Medical Clinic Founder Dale Clark has a vision, to provide free basic medical care to needy people around the nation. We are currently in the capital development phase, we have enjoyed terrific response to the concept including government legislators and major donors.
Be a part of history in helping to transform our overburdened healthcare industry...would you consider donating towards the purchase of our first mobile station?
Prevention is our purpose. The goal of the Mom and Me Mobile Medical Clinic is to promote wellness by providing access to high/quality basic and preventative medical care at no charge to the under and non-insured citizens of the state of Washington.
The mobile clinic will travel throughout the state of Washington spending one week in each community seeing patients. The goal is to serve as many communities as possible and to expand this program so more citizens can be served.
The Mom and Me Mobile Medical Clinic will accomplish it's mission by:
• Providing outreach services that will exceed patient expectations
• Providing high quality care to citizens of the state of Washington
• Creating a medical practice that serves the needs of the community
• Showing respect and dignity for every patient
• Serving a diverse population
• Fostering partnerships with the community